Your Ad Here

Saturday, November 6, 2010

DMX + Raekwon + Ludacris ft Nate Dogg

DMX - Slippin
Ever wonder what happened to this guy? Well he's been in and out of jail alot, its pretty sad really, he just cant seem to get his life straight. DMX saying whats real on this track tho, no doubt.


Listen and Download this song here.

Raekwon - Incarcerated Scarfaces
Definitely another legendary MC, you can expect some more Raekwon from me.


Listen and Download this song here.

Ludacris ft Nate Dogg - Area Codes
Haha, remember this song? It was practically heard everywhere in the early 2000's. Maybe not one of his most lyrical songs, but its still a good banger. Luda still going strong nowadays too, he's #10 on MTVs hottest MC of 2010, expect some more hot shit from Luda.


Listen and Download this song here.

If you liked any of these artists or songs, make sure to leave a comment and hit the follow button!

53 comments:

  1. great post & really great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these mate! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh. I thought celebrities were immune to jail...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not really my style but I'll give anything a listen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love area codes. Wow havn't seen dmx since he went to jail for taxes or dog fighting i cant remember

    ReplyDelete
  6. DMX was so good it really is a sham he's in jail Paul

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wondering what DMX was up to -- he did some great shit back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. mite just put that dmx album on when i go for my drive

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love some old DMX! Raekwon is awesome too, nice update !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Luda and Nate Dogg are two of the best

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol to bad none of these songs is in my country avaible :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. I havent heard from DMX in forever..

    ReplyDelete
  13. you have an excellent taste in music my friend

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool songs. I'll get them as soon as I'm able.

    ReplyDelete
  15. DMX - Slippin, brings back so many memories.

    ReplyDelete
  16. DMX needs to grow the eff up and realize his talent.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too bad about DMX. I'm sure jail makes for some great inspiration though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. dmx is clearly great. i like them : D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great music! I really like the song with Ludacris.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love their culture, so diverse.

    ReplyDelete
  21. not really my style of music, but i'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Raekwon sounds pretty good

    ReplyDelete
  23. ha ive always gotten down w/ that last song

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've always been into jazz and hip hop. Rap is good. In this day and age it's getting a bit tasteless. I'm glad to hear some awesome music.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome. Gotta love that luda

    ReplyDelete
  26. wiz and curren$y makin moves whach out !
    nice blog man

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow, that gives me something to think about

    ReplyDelete
  28. lol
    that guy has hoes in different area codes

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the first song. It's a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I need this songs ! Thanks for sharing dude :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. love raekwon of course
    can't say I ever liked dmx though ... just too platinum for my taste

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for the post. these songs bring me back.

    ReplyDelete