Your Ad Here

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tupac, OutKast, Notorious B.I.G, Kid Cudi

WARNING: The following videos have been known to cause some serious nostalgia. View at your own risk.


OutKast - Ms. Jackson
Sorry, but this song is going to be in your head all day. Turn up your speakers, and listen to this legendary track.





Listen and Download this song here.


Tupac - Changes
Such an influential and controversial artist. He truly had a way with words, and was certainly misunderstood by alot of people. What would the game be like if Pac was still alive? R.I.P.





Listen and Download this song here.


Notorious B.I.G - Hypnotize
Bad Boy Records! Man, Biggie and Pac really went too soon. Biggie has such a sick flow, its ridiculous! His words really do hypnotize, lol. Pac and Big, the two greatest rappers of all time. 





Listen and Download this song here.


Kid Cudi - Ghost
Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager was released today. Its a REALLY good album. Cudi continues on his journey, and shares all of his experiences with us along the way. Once again, he really takes us into his own world. I'm a huge Cudi fan, and im stoked this album is finally out. Heres a track from MOTM2 to give you a feel of what you can expect:




Listen and Download this song here.


If you enjoyed any of these songs or artists, make sure to hit the follow button and leave a comment!

48 comments:

  1. Ms. Jackson, what a classic. Definitely nostalgia'd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tupac?? what is he doing there

    ReplyDelete
  3. nostalgia'd hard! omg, time flies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All great songs even if I'm not a Kid Cudi fan. Changes definetly deserve to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOOOO ms jackson! back in my head again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, im diggin cudi's new album.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry ms jackson I AM FOR REAL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see no changes, wake up in the morning and I ask myself, is life worth livin should I blast myself.

    RIP pac =(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never been a big Kid Cudi fan, but the other three songs bring me waaaay back lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. outkast was so good back in the day

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choices, particularly liked "changes"

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can agree with all of these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So nostalgic, good songs as usual ;) !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wtf, says it can't be viewed in my country because of some copyright issues? :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did you really post Ms Jackson? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Outkast is so bomb. Big Boi's new stuff is tight.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I fuc*in love your blog ! Keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nostalgia'd. Love each one of these songs. Good post my man.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice post man. I've been playing alot of Ghost lately.

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh man the miss jackson one :o:o nostalgia attack

    ReplyDelete
  21. Goddamn dude, you have some good taste.

    ReplyDelete
  22. im sorry ms.jackson- HOOO, i am fo real

    ReplyDelete
  23. thanks for visiting my blogs, i really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. ms. jackson is like one of my favorite outkast songs :D

    like your taste dude

    ReplyDelete
  25. man i havent heard ms jackson in foreva foreva eva

    ReplyDelete
  26. first time listening to cudi and im impressed. hes pretty good.

    ReplyDelete