Your Ad Here

Monday, November 8, 2010

LL Cool J + Trey Songz + Rakim & Eric B

LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out
No idea what LL has been up to the past few years, but hes another well respected MC. He's not only a great rapper, but a well respected R&B artist as well.





Listen and Download this song here.


Trey Songz - Im So Paid (Freestyle)
Trey is mostly known as the forerunner for R&B music, but he can definitely go hard on some tracks, especially this freestyle.




Listen and Download this song here.

Rakim & Eric B - Microphone Fiend 
True hip hop legends. That is all.





Listen and Download this song here.


If you liked any of these artists or songs, make sure to leave a comment and hit the follow button!

63 comments:

  1. I always had a passion for microphone fiend. Such a very deep and meaningful rap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the Microphone Fiend a RATM cover?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the microphone fiend track, i remember listening to it back in the 80's-early 90's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a love for hip-hop that cannot be described in one comment, nice man

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will defenitely add these songs to my iPod.

    ReplyDelete
  6. eh those last 3 songs

    ReplyDelete
  7. LL Cool J was always good. Eric B & Rakiem are awesome, too

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dig LL Cool J. I wish you'd hear more scratching in hip hop these days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liking these a lot, thanks. Loving hip-hop more and more each day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love me some rakim. Thanks for the share, man.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yo, good taste in music breh!
    Following&Supporting

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like cool songs, I think I'll get them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cool, giving em a listen now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, haven't heard LL in a LONG time...back when rap was good.

    ReplyDelete
  15. cant stop listening to it lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh man... Mama Said Knock You Out is classic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I remember bumping some LL back in the day in high school. Great music to chill to

    ReplyDelete
  18. nostalgia is destroying me now ... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. i dont like hiphop, john socash

    ReplyDelete
  20. You just reminded me why I love hip-hop! These songs were (except one, imo) amazing!

    I'll look you up and I'm hoping to hear some new beats soon!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mama said knock you out. A Classic...

    ReplyDelete
  22. 2 of that song aren't avaible in mah country too bad :( but thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I came back to listen to Mama Said Knock You Out

    ReplyDelete
  24. That top artist wasn't bad at all...

    ReplyDelete
  25. mama said knock you out, i'm gonna knock you out

    ReplyDelete