Your Ad Here

Friday, November 19, 2010

Google Disabled my Adsense

"While going through our records recently, we found that your AdSense account has posed a significant risk to our AdWords advertisers. Since keeping your account in our publisher network may financially damage our advertisers in the future, we've decided to disable your account.

Please understand that we consider this a necessary step to protect the interests of both our advertisers and our other AdSense publishers. We realize the inconvenience this may cause you, and we thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation."



After a quick search on the web, i discovered Google has done this to thousands and thousands of people. Any form of "suspicious" activity results in a permanent ban without warning, and without pay. But how do they define what is suspicious and whats not? All it takes is one person to sabotage someone elses blog, by simply spam clicking their advertisements and you're shit out of luck. I'm not sure what kind of "suspicious activity" my adsense has been involved with, but I know for sure that this was a major waste of time. $200 down the drain. Of course, you can appeal to be unbanned...but we all know how that goes with big corporate companies.



So whats the next best thing? I decided to start trying out AdBrite. I have no idea what I can expect from these guys, but i figure i should try the next best thing before calling it quits.




Yeah, i know you dont care so heres some music:



Curren$y ft Raekwon- Michael Knight (Remix)
SKI DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU. Jets, nigga.



Listen and Download this song here.



Ice Cube - Gangsta Rap Made me do it

Ice Cube sayin whats real.



Listen and Download this song here.



Juvenile - Slow Motion
Remember this shit? It was in my head for a lonnng time.




Listen and Download this song here.




If you think Google is a bunch of money grubbing jews, leave a comment and hit the follow button.

12 comments:

  1. That sucks about AdSense man. Thanks for putting up more tracks though, I'm really digging the Ice Cube track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, now I'm nervous. Second person I've been to today that this has happned to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. man im sorry to hear that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that sucks man. I'm sorry. Did you see any crazy amount of clicks recently? Also that Ice Cube song is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the exact same mail, word for word. I was aware that they normally fuck people over, but I thought I'd give it a go anyway. Still kind if pisses me off though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i follow you every day,,nice posts..:))

    ReplyDelete
  7. And another one .. but your songs are good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that sucks man, try bidvertiser, i received a small payment from them so i know theyre legit. i hear adbrite is trustworthy as well. also, the beat on that first track is the ish

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sucks man. There are a ton better ones then google. Look at come at me bro's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry to hear about that, good songs today though!

    ReplyDelete